Amish Pasta Casserole - Perfect For A Blustery Day
- 16 oz Rigatoni
- 1 TB Olive Oil
- 1.5 pounds ground beef
- 1 can Tomato Soup
- 1 can Mushroom Soup
- 1 cup Milk
- Salt and Black Pepper to taste
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1/2 tsp Dried Parsley
- 1 tsp Oregano
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees – spray a large oven dish with cooking spray.
- Cook the Pasta, in a large pot, as per the instructions on the box.
- Meanwhile, saute the Onion in the Olive Oil until soft – add the Ground Beef and cook until done.
- As soon as the Pasta is done – drain and return to the pot.
- Add the cooked Meat, Oregano, Tomato and Mushroom Soups and Milk to the Pasta – stir through – season to taste with Salt and Pepper.
- Transfer to the prepared oven dish – sprinkle with Paprika and Parsley – bake 25 – 30 minutes.
Serve with Parmesan cheese, fresh bread or garlic toast.