This recipe gives you enough servings for large families to share.Served with hot coffee and ice cream, this treat will become one of your favorites, even when the neighbors don't come calling.
Since it serves so many, this treat is also perfect for potlucks and parties.
Drizzle hot chocolate fudge sauce over your bake when you're done to complete this toasty, comforting dessert. Be warned, however, that this treat is so good, it's addicting.
Receive The Amish Newsletter Jokes, Recipes, Stories, More
- Serves: 12 Preparation
- Time: 15 min
- Cooking Time: 25 min
- 1 (10.5-ounce) box fudge brownie mix
- 1 (1-pound) bag large marshmallows
- ¼ cup plus 2 tablespoons hot fudge sauce, warmed
- 8 graham crackers
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Spray a 9×13 cake pan with cooking spray.
- Prepare brownie batter by following the package directions and pour into prepared cake pan. (so yes... you will need oil, eggs, and water and whatever else it asks for)
- Bake 20 to 22 minutes, or until cooked through
- Turn oven to broil.
- Place marshmallows over brownies.
- Leaving oven door ajar and place marshmallow-topped brownies under broiler 1½ to 2 minutes. Cook until marshmallows are golden brown.
- Watch closely so they don't burn!
- Drizzle hot fudge sauce over top of toasted marshmallows.
- Take half of the graham crackers and break them into planks; crush other half of graham crackers into crumbs and pieces.
- Sprinkle crushed graham crackers over top of toasted marshmallows, and place graham cracker planks randomly into toasted marshmallows.
- Serve immediately.