- 4 cups cooked chicken pieces
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 /2 cup corn
- ½ cup green beans
- ¾ cup chicken broth
- ⅔ cup sour cream
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 medium potatoes, cubed and cooked
- Topping: 1 1 /2 cups Bisquick mix
- ¾ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- ¾ cup milk
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- In a heavy saucepan combine the first nine ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Transfer to a greased 9 X 13 inch pan.
- In a small bowl combine topping ingredients and spoon over top.
- Bake uncovered at 350 for 40-45 minutes or until bubbly and biscuits are golden brown.