- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1 cup chopped rhubarb
- 1 cup chopped, peeled McIntosh apples
- 1 cup sugar, plus additional for topping
- 1 /3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 425.
- Use your favorite pie crust recipe and put into a 9 inch pie pan.
- Trim the overhang to even with the top of pie pan.
- Set another rolled out crust aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients until well blended.
- Spoon the fruit filling into the pie crusts.
- Cover the pie with the top crust.
- Use some water to wet the rim of the bottom crust, that will help both crusts adhere together.
- Crimp the crusts together all the way around.
- Make three slits in crust.
- Sprinkle the top with a little sugar.
- Bake for 15 minutes and then decrease the heat to 325° F and bake for another 30 minutes until the crust is golden and the fruit filling begins to bubble out through the slits.