- 1 lb. sliced bacon, diced
- 1 sweet onion, diced
- 4 c. frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 9 eggs, light beaten
- 2 c. shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1½ c. small curd cottage cheese
- 1¼ c shredded Swiss cheese
- Preheat oven 350 degrees
- Grease 9x13 pan
- Cook and stir bacon and onion on med high heat until evenly browned, about 10 mins.
- Transfer to large bowl and still in the remaining ingredients
- Pour into pan
- Bake 45-50 min - less if divided into two smaller pans - until set and cheese is melted.
- Let stand 10 min before cutting and serving