Easter Candy Bark
- 8oz semisweet or bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 8oz milk chocolate, chopped
- 7oz candy melts
- 1/4 cup Peanut M&Ms
- 1/4 cup Mini Eggs, chopped
- 1/4 cup mini malted eggs
- 1/4 cup pretzels
- 2 tbsp sprinkles
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Melt chocolate together, either in the microwave, or in a heat proof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water. Pour melted chocolate onto parchment paper and spread with a spoon or offset spatula until about 1/4″ thick.
- Melt candy melts (like above) and drop in spoonfuls over the melted chocolate. Swirl into chocolate using a knife until you get a pretty marble pattern.
- Sprinkle your candy all over the melted chocolate. Chill in the fridge for a few hours until firm, then break into pieces.
Join Dennis Regling and learn more about what is happening in Amish Country at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/visittheamish/